Individual Membership with the Canadian Club of Vancouver is open to any person over the age of 18 from the community, regardless of gender, faith or ethnic background.
- Enjoy reduced rates for luncheon programs
- Attending events at venues where others come together to focus on Canadian identity
- Being part of an environment that fosters active citizenship
- The opportunity to participate in dialogue about Canadian unity and Canadian culture
- Join committees to represent the Club at citizenship ceremonies
In addition, members have the opportunity to participate actively in the work of the Club by joining committees, by representing the Club at citizenship ceremonies for new Canadians, and by supporting sponsorships for young Canadians to learn about Canada’s institutions and culture.
Cost of Membership (lasts 12 months from join date):
- Individual One Year – $75.00 + GST
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Canadian Club of Vancouver, please complete your online application here.